If you want to see Jesse’s debate with Matt Slick, you can check this link.
Sye Ten Bruggencate said: ”Nothing happens outside of God’s plan Jesse, nothing.”
Hugh McBryde said: ”Yes. Abortion is God’s plan Jesse Morrell. If the book of our days is written, that is also.”
”So given Sye’s premise that all abortions, rapes, murders, molestations, genocides, etc, are God’s plan:
1. Calvinists are upset with God’s plan.
2. Calvinists are upset with God’s plan because God decreed that they would be.
3. God hates His own plan.
4. Calvinists pray for the abortion of babies when they pray “thy will be done.”
5. Sin is better than righteousness in all instances of its occurrence.
6. God prefers sin over holiness in every instance that it occurs.
7. God prefers the slaughter of millions of babies in abortion over saving their lives.
8. Nothing is better than the slaughter of millions of babies in abortion whenever it occurs.
It doesn’t take a genius to see that Calvinism is reduced to absurdity, blasphemy on God’s character, and worthy of all mockery, ridicule and scorn.
I am giving away a free copy of the classic book, “Objections to Calvinism As It Is” by Randolph Foster! I pray that this blesses your life.
You’ll also receive in the same email two other theological books that I won’t name, just to spark your curiosity some more.
And lastly, you’ll also be subscribed to our free email newsletter and will receive biblical articles and great content from time to time.
JESSE MORRELL DEBATES SYE TEN BURGGENCATE
On Calvinism, Sovereignty, Abortion, Open Theism, etc.
It seems that I continue to rattle the devil’s nest as the attacks from Calvinists continue to come against me. (For those of you who don’t know, Calvinism is a teaching that says Jesus did not die for everyone, God does not want everyone to repent and be saved, etc. It claims to be ‘the Gospel’ but is really an utter denial of the Gospel. It…
Visa originalinlägg 8 119 fler ord