2016: Completed my first year of theology studies at Uppsala university with the aim to get a B.A. Despite getting the highest grades, I am unsure about further studies in pursuit of B.A. (And to be honest, I feel I learn so much more by doing my own Bible studies through my own choice of material.) Instead, I am presently studying New Testament Greek at the same university.
- in the classical Trinity – where Jesus is God in flesh and not the same person as his Father. The Trinity-God is ONE.
- in the spiritual gifts – such as healing, speaking in tongues, etc
- that we do not merit our salvation by anything we do or believe, but that we are saved by grace through faith (a faith that is evidenced by works)
- just like James that ”Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only”, Ja. 2:24 (and it’s usually here where people accuse me for believing in salvation by works…)
- that we are guilty sinners precisely because we were capable of obeying the law but chose not to
- that we must confess our sins and repent in order to be cleansed and forgiven for our past sins
- that Jesus died as a perfect sin offering to enable salvation for the whole world
- just like the old church fathers the first 250-300 years AD (with no exception), that we are NOT born with a sinful nature (Romans 5 doesn’t teach it either)
- that the earth was created in 6 normal days, about 6000 years ago
- in adult baptism
- that christians are not removed from earth before the arrival of the Antichrist, nor before the great tribulation, but we are exempted from the wrath of God
- that the “imputed righteousness of Christ“ is nowhere to be found in the Bible, and I don’t believe we can be declared righteous unless we actually live righteous lives
- that the KJV is a very good translation, but I’m not a KJV-onlyist (quite obviously since English is not my native language)
- that we Christians should respect people with different opinions, like those who believe in various conspiracy theories. My youtube channel contains various films about psy-ops, false flag attacks, etc, but this doesn’t mean that I agree with all of it. In fact, I probably disagree with a few things in every single film. Youtube has a tendency to remove such material because of the unwanted content which the elite doesn’t want the world to see. There are many films with excellent research that I really would like to upload but choose not to due to the filthy language, undeserved criticism against Israel, Jews/Christians, or similar.
I have been a member in some Pentecostal churches, but I’m presently not a member of any church. Hopefully that will change. I would not feel comfortable in a church where the pastor more or less discourages the congregation from seeking and making use of the spiritual gifts.
(For contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jesus has died for all people in the world. I hope you won’t throw away the key to his kingdom, but that you will walk in the light, in order to get eternal life. God doesn’t want anyone to perish.
The most important decision that you could make in your life, is to give your life to Jesus Christ and that is far more important than the question which school to enroll in, which job to apply for, or which person to marry. Time goes fast, and living 80-90 years on this planet is nothing in comparison (the closer we get to this age, the more we realize this), and when we have finalized our days on earth, we will be entering eternity – which is a permanent place!
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (Acts. 2:38)
We don’t earn our salvation by anything we do (or believe), but we are requested to repent and believe in Jesus Christ, in order to be cleansed from our sins. Jesus started his mission by preaching repentance. (Not “God loves you as you are”.)
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, REPENT: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(Matt. 4:17, Matt. 3:2, Mark 4:17)
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 18:3)
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (Luke 13:3)
He also made some controversial statements, such as:
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 5:20)
If he had preached in that way in our churches today, maybe he would have been accused for being legalistic, judgmental, Pharisaic, unloving, teaching salvation by works, and for placing burdens on people. Many christians have unfortunately been totally absorbed with the verse ”We are saved by faith alone”, WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BIBLE. Instead we can read:
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and NOT by faith only. (Ja. 2:24)
Martin Luther has affected Scandinavians with his teachings (and deceived us into believing in “salvation by faith alone“, and the restriction of the human will), but in other areas of the world it’s John Calvin who has had a grip on people. Both of them were big fans of the former gnostic Augustine, who brought many false ideas into church, which none of the early church fathers taught. Certain divine commands were in use long before the Mosaic law, and those commands are still in use. It’s always against God’s will to murder, steal, lie or commit adultery.
19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. (Ja. 5:20)
Many christian leaders are not even aware of that they are helping Satan out through their soothing words of comfort to sinners, such as ”God loves you and accepts you just the way you are, so do not fear since there is no need to amend your ways – you are saved by GRACE my friend and once saved always saved!” That’s a similar false promise of a fire insurance as the one Satan provided in Eden:
And the serpent said unto the woman, YE SHALL NOT SURELY DIE (Gen. 3:4)
The truth is the opposite, because if we sin and refuse to repent, we will die. It’s true that we are saved by GRACE (because we haven’t always chosen to obey the law), but what does Grace mean? Something that we can use as a cover in order to hide our sins away from God and thus be saved in our sins? Once again, the Bible says the opposite (Titus 2:11).
1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1 John 3: 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that DOETH righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.